- What is the bandwidth/internet connection like?
- I’m on the phone a lot. If I don’t have a Private Office membership, Is there somewhere I can make private calls?
- Can I get mail sent to this location?
- Are Dogs/Children allowed?
- What is the waiting list like for Private Offices/Dedicated Desks?
- Are there other people at Think Tank doing what I’m doing?
- Are there short-term memberships available?
- Can I bring clients/collaborators into the space?
- Is there an additional charge to use the conference room?
- Do you have FAQs on this website?
Think Tank is open to new and existing members.
Access to Think Tank
We have rearranged the floating and dedicated desk areas so that there is social distance between all.
We are requesting each member to wipe down the desk- chair-area they use at the end of their day. Think Tank is a community and as a community we can protect and keep each other safe.back to top ^
What is the bandwidth/internet connection like?
At the Think Tank Biddeford Campus we have multiple internet providers running speeds of 200x200mbps 24×7.On any day we see 15-20 members in the space using this. Our router and server are designed to accommodate this usage. Connectivity issues are very rare and immediately addressed. back to top ^
I’m on the phone a lot. If I don’t have a Private Office membership, Is there somewhere I can make private calls?
We have opened up calling from your desk. We monitor it to make sure that it really does not interfere with other members. Members can also book the conference room, use the phone booths and if there is xtra office we have that listed on our app to schedule as well.
Can I get mail sent to this location?
Yes. Members can have mail sent to our business address and can claim a mail slot at our printer/utility station. Non-members may also arrange to have business mail sent to Think Tank for a monthly fee.back to top ^
Are Dogs/Children allowed?
Think Tank is a pet friendly space. back to top ^
What is the waiting list like for Private Offices/Dedicated Desks?
Think Tank does maintain an active waiting list, but where this is concerned timing is everything. Current members do get preferential placement in offices.back to top ^
Are there other people at Think Tank doing what I’m doing?
That depends on what you’re doing, but if you’re a graphic/web designer, developer, writer, marketers or doing anything creative with digital media, no doubt you’ll be in good company here.
Are there short-term memberships available?
Can I bring clients/collaborators into the space?
Think Tank allows all members to bring in clients and collaborators. back to top ^
Is there an additional charge to use the conference room?
No additional charge. Also:
- Members are all granted 10 hours of conference room usage/month
- We do rent our conference room to Non-members when it is available.
- Members can also host events at the space for a discounted rate
Do you have FAQs on this website?
No. Whatever gave you that idea?back to top ^